Maker’s Business Toolkit
- We will only collect data for specific and specified purposes; we will make it clear at the point when we request your information, what we are collecting it for and how we are going to use it;
- We will not collect data beyond what is necessary to accomplish those purposes; we will minimise the amount of information we collect from you to what we need to deliver the services required;
- We will collect and use your personal information only if we have sensible business reasons for doing so, such as confirming and fulfilling the order of goods or services that you have purchased, and/or contacting you with an email newsletter and/or relevant offers from time to time;
- We will not use your data for purposes other than those for which it was collected, accepted as stated within our policy, or with your prior consent;
- We will seek to verify and/or update your data periodically and we will accept requests from you for amendment of the data held;
- We will apply high technical standards to make our processing of data secure;
- Except otherwise stated, we will not store data in identifiable form longer than is necessary to accomplish its purpose or as required by law.
- Customer data, such as your name, title, billing address, delivery address, email address, phone number, contact details, purchase details and your card details
- Any data you send to us in the course of communication, whether that be through a contact form on our website, social media messaging, social media posting, email or any other communication you send us
- User data about how you use our website and any online services, together with any data that you post for publication on our website or through other online services.
- Technical data that includes data about how you use our website or other online services, such as your IP address, your login data, details about your browser, length of visit to pages on our website, page views and navigation paths, details about the number of times you use our website, time zone settings and other technology on the devices you use to access our website.
- Marketing data such as your communication preferences and preferences in receiving marketing communications from us
- You sign up to our newsletter or mailing list
- You download an opt-in
- You join a course, membership or programme
- You contact us for information via our website or social media channels, by phone or email
- You post on our social media channels, website or blog
- You work with us in a commercial capacity
- Allow you to process a booking for a product or course
- Create a profile for you on our site
- Send you our newsletters or provide you with information, products or services that you request from us or which we feel may interest you, where you have consented to be contacted for such purposes
- Ensure that content from our site is presented to you in the most effective manner for you and your computer
- Allow you to participate in the service you have purchased
- Notify you about changes to our service
LEGAL BASIS FOR PROCESSING YOUR DATA
- You have consented
- For the performance of a contract
- For compliance with a legal obligation which we must perform
- To protect vital interests of your or another person
- It is in the public interest
- It is in the legitimate interests pursued by us or a third party
LINKS FROM OUR SITE
Please note if you wish to unsubscribe from any marketing emails that you have signed up for, you can do so by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org or by clicking on the unsubscribe link on the marketing email that was sent to you (every email will contain one at the bottom). It may take 24 hours for this to become effective.
WEBSITE ANALYTICS & TARGETED MARKETING
- Number of visitors to our site
- Pages visited whilst using the site and time spent per page
- Page interaction information, such as scrolling, clicks and browsing methods
- Source location and details about where users go when they leave the site
- Page response times and any download errors
- Other technical information relating to end user device, such as IP address or browser plug-in
From time to time we may use the information collected about you to present you with targeted advertisements using platforms such as Facebook, Twitter, Google and/or Instagram.
CHANGES TO OUR POLICY & FUTURE PROCESSING
We do not intend to process your personal information except for the reasons stated within this privacy notice. If this changes, this privacy notice will be amended and placed on our website at https://makersbusinesstoolkit.com/privacy-policy/ and we will contact you by email to notify you of any changes.